Information We Collect
We collect different types of information about our customers, and Website visitors. In the past 12 months we may have collected:
- Location: We use various technologies to learn your geographic location, including by collecting your IP address or other device information, which may depend on your device’s settings for location services.
- Device information: When you visit our Websites, interact with our Social Media Pages or online ads, or open our emails, we learn about your browser, device type, IP address, internet service provider, and other technical information about your device.
- Contact information: We’ll collect contact information, which includes personal information like name, email address, phone number, and home address.
- Payment details: Your payment details can be collected in connection with an order.
- Call records, email records, text records, and chat logs: If you call, email, text, or chat with our customer service agents, we may keep records of those conversations.
- Shopping history: We keep track of your shopping history with us, including the items you purchase, return or exchange, add to your shopping bag, or add to your Wishlist.
- Websites/Apps interactions: We collect information about your interactions with our Website including pages visited, links clicked, buttons clicked, mouse movement and scroll behavior. This data may then be used to replay your interaction, which may be used to troubleshoot customer service issues, either individually or in the aggregate, to improve site functionality and to analyze user interaction. This information could include personal information, depending on what information you provide.
- Submitted content: We collect any content you submit to our Websites, Social Media Pages, or to us in person including photos, videos, or reviews.
- Demographic information: We have access to demographic details about our customers such as birthdate, gender, ZIP code, and other similar details.
- Profile Information: We may have access to profile details about our customers such as music preferences, entertainment practices, and other similar details.
How Your Information is Collected by OLEAJE SWIMWEAR
We may collect the information described above directly from you, from third parties we partner with, or through cookies or other automated means. These sources may include:
- You: We collect information directly from you, whenever you: make a purchase; visit our Websites, contact us with questions or comments; upload content to our Websites or Social Media Pages; enter our contests or sweepstakes or contests or sweepstakes we are affiliated with; save items to Wishlist or add to your shopping bag; respond to a survey; apply for a job or influencer opportunity; or fill out any forms on our Websites or Social Media Pages.
- Your device or browser: Certain information is automatically collected from your device or browser and analyzed when you visit our Websites interact with our Social Media Pages or online advertising, or open our emails.
- Communications with others: We may offer features where customers can send information to others. We will use the contact information entered to send the information requested.
- Third parties: We work with third parties who provide services to us such as e-commerce, payment processors, analytics, or advertising companies. Your information may be collected and processed independently in accordance with the third party’s own privacy notices. These third parties share information they have collected with us.
- Social media platforms: Social media platforms share information, which is typically aggregated and doesn’t include personal data, with OLEAJE SWIMWEAR . You can learn more about how social media platforms collect and use your information by reviewing their privacy policies and settings.
How OLEAJE SWIMWEAR Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
- Fulfillment: Fulfilling your orders and other requests, including processing payments and delivering packages.
- Advertising: Presenting advertising online and via email, or other communication channels, including through partnerships with social media platforms and internet search engines.
- Understanding our customers: Analyzing your activity with us (including your interactions with our Websites, Social Media Pages, and emails or other forms of communication) and monitoring the effectiveness of our advertising and communications.
- Personalization: Using your preferences and other collected information to personalize our relationship with you, including presenting customized communication, advertising and experiences on our Websites, Emails, and ads on Social Media.
- Communications: Communicating with you, including responding to your requests and asking for feedback through surveys or other messages.
- Promotions: Running contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
- Hiring: Recruiting and hiringOLEAJE SWIMWEAR affiliates and influencers.
- Customer experience: Serving content on our Website and Social Media Pages, developing our products and services, and constantly improving our customers’ experience, including but not limited to, troubleshooting customer service issues and improving site functionality.
- Security: Protecting OLEAJE SWIMWEAR and our customers from fraud, security threats, and other illegal or harmful activity.
- Legal obligations: Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and responding to requests from courts or other government bodies.
How OLEAJE SWIMWEAR Share Information with Service Providers and Third Parties and For What Purposes
OLEAJE SWIMWEAR may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Service Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with many aspects of our e-commerce business, including fulfilling orders, advertising, analyzing your interests and activity on our Websites and Social Media Pages, and helping us communicate with customers. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in How We Use Your Information, and we may share with them any types of information described in Information We Collect. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected. Some of these third parties may be located outside the United States. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
- Marketing Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with the advertising and marketing of our business. We may share with them the types of information described in How We Use Your Information. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected.
- Other Third Parties: We will disclose information about you, including to government bodies or law enforcement agencies, when we believe it to be necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the users of our Websites and Apps, our Websites and Apps, or the public. When we have co-branded or sponsored services, when we host a site, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share your personal information with the third parties involved.
Your Privacy Choices
You can control the information we collect and use in the following ways:
- Location information: You can disable location-based services on your mobile device or web browser by adjusting the settings on your device or browser. This will prevent our Websites from accessing your location information. Note that some services may not be available if you disable location-based services.
- Emails: You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of such email.
- Online accounts: You can keep your contact information and payment methods accurate and up to date by logging into your account on our Websites. If you wish to cancel your account, email us at email@example.com
Our Websites and Social Media pages are not intended for kids under 13. No one under 13 should share any personal information with us. We don’t knowingly collect any personal information from kids under 13. To request deletion of personal data relating to a child under 13, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OLEAJE SWIMWEAR has implemented security technologies, processes and procedures designed to protect your information. You can protect your information by selecting strong, unique passwords for the website and any associated email addresses. If you have concerns about the security of your account, or wish to alert us of any potential vulnerabilities, please contact email@example.com
Supported Web Browsers and Do Not Track Signals
We recommend that you use the latest web browser versions to optimize your experience. Older web browser versions may not be able to access or utilize all pages on our website as intended.
OLEAJE SWIMWEAR may not be able to receive or honor web browser “Do Not Track” signals and our website may continue to collect information in the manner described within this privacy notice.
Website Terms and Conditions
Send your privacy-related questions, comments, and concerns to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Rights of California Residents
As a resident of California, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California Civil Code § 1798.100 et seq., (with any implementing regulations and as may be amended from time to time, “CCPA”) relevant to your Personal Information (as defined under the CCPA), as well as other laws. The rights described here in are subject to exemptions under the CCPA and other limitations under applicable law.
California Consumer Rights Under the CCPA: If your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you may have certain privacy rights with regard to that information. You may have the right to:
- Request that we provide you access to the following no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing your Personal Information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information; and
- the categories of Personal Information that are sold (as defined under the CCPA) and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold.
- Request that we delete your Personal Information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA or other applicable law; and
- Request that we not “sell” your Personal Information by opting out of the sale of your Personal Information.
California residents also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, as described in this section. OLEAJE SWIMWEAR will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
If you wish to exercise your right to request access to your Personal Information, to request deletion of your Personal Information, or to request that we opt you out of the sale of your Personal Information, please submit your request here .
OLEAJE SWIMWEAR is required to provide you with access to your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information only in response to verifiable consumer requests. OLEAJE SWIMWEAR will verify your identity based on the information you provide in the webform. You may be required to take additional steps such as verifying your email address. We may also contact you to request additional information in relation to your request. The information you provide must match the information we have in our possession. This measure is in place to help ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. The information collected through this process will be used for verification purposes only.
For more information on your right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information, please visit Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
Please note that you may authorize an agent to exercise any of these rights on your behalf by submitting the request through the webform. If you use an agent, we will take measures to verify your agent’s authorization similar to the verification described above for fulfilling any access or deletion requests. We may require more information to ensure proper verification of you and your agent’s identity and authorization.
Categories of Personal Information Sold
We share personal information with companies and Third Parties that we work with, including Third Parties who help us market or advertise to you. California law may characterize our providing the following categories of information we share with companies that provide services to you or to us, such as personalizing your experience with us or helping us to market or advertise our products and services to you, as “sales” of personal information in the previous 12 months: contact information, device information, location information, website usage, shopping history, social media usage, and profile information.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
We share personal information about you with service providers and third parties for business purposes, such as operational purposes and other purposes related to providing you with the products and services you seek from us. For more information about the business purposes for which we disclose personal information, see “How We Share Information with Service Providers and Third Parties and For What Purposes” and see “Information We Collect” for what types of information may be shared.
If you have opted-out of the sale of your Personal Information, you are welcome to opt back in at any time. To opt-in, contact us via email at email@example.com and clearly request to opt-in to the sale of your Personal Information.
Additional California Privacy Rights
California residents may also ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal data that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. California residents may make one request per calendar year.
To make this request, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In your request, please include a subject line that states “CA Shine the Light Request”, state that you are a California resident, and provide a current California address for our response.